Cinema and Media Arts
Universal Studios Canada Film & Video Scholarship
Award Type: Scholarship
Award Value: $1500
Year Level: 4th
Student must complete a Student Financial Profile and apply to this Scholarship. When completing the profile, please include a personal statement outlining your outstanding achievement in production work to date, and on the merit of the 4th year project proposal.
- Must be Undergraduate Student
Additional Eligibility Criteria
- All 4th year production students who have submitted project proposals are automatically considered.
- Awarded to 4th year film and video majors in recognition of outstanding achievement in production work to date and the merit of their fourth-year project proposals.
- Scholarship used to offset production expenses of the fourth-year projects.
- Successful candidates will receive their Scholarship funds upon presentation of receipts for production expenses associated with their fourth-year project.