Imasco Performing Arts Awards
Award Type: Award
Award Value: $3478
Year Level: 2nd, 3rd
Full-time AMPD undergraduate students majoring in performance studies in any of the School of the Arts, Media, Performance & Design disciplines such as dance, music and theatre. VAAH students are eligible if they demonstrate they are performance artists.
- Must Demonstrate Financial Need
- Must be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or protected person
- Must be a resident of Ontario
- OSOTF – Residency information required
- Must be Undergraduate Student
Additional Eligibility Criteria
- Must be enrolled in 2nd or 3rd year at the time of application, and returning to continue full-time studies in AMPD in the following fall semester
- Must demonstrate sound academic standing.
- Students must submit a personal statement outlining outstanding ability and achievement in one or more of the performing arts, as demonstrated through their work in the studio and in public performance.